- Security Services
- House Keeping & Mechanized Cleaning Services
- Manpower Services
Composition of Security Staff
- Security Officers
- Armed Guards
- Head Guards / Guards Commander
- Security Guards
The Security Officers are mainly Ex-defence JCO / equivalent rank. Duties of Security Officer are: -
- To advise the management in the formulation of security plans.
- To create proper security environment.
- To arrange covert methods of collecting information of interest to the client.
- To command and administer the Security force.
- To liaison with local civil police and other law enforcement agencies.
- To keep all security appliances/equipment on charge, in operational state.
- To prepare security standing orders.
The Security Supervisors are mainly ex-defence personnel below JCO/equivalent.Their duties are: -
- To help the Security Officer in discharge of his duties.
- To ensure that the guards perform their duty properly.
- To ensure proper maintenance of equipment and documents on his charge.
- To carry our surprise checks of security guards at irregular intervals.
Armed Security Guards
The Armed Guards have valid gun-Licence. They are both, Ex-army personnel as well as civilians. They are physically strong and physiologically sound to protect assets and control crowd.
Head Guards/ Guards Commander
Head Guards / Guards Commander is a senior guard who supervises the guards for properly manning of posts.
They are mostly Ex-servicemen and young people from civil. They are imparted proper training required for performance of their duties. They function strictly as per the Standing Order or the direction given by the Security Officer / Supervisor on behalf of the management.
A Guard's basic job is:
- To control the gate(s) i.e. entry / exit points / men / material and machine.
- To check any unauthorised entry / exit points and to control the parking of vehicles.
- To observe, check and report any matter that could effect the security and secrecy of clients.
These services include:-
The Company is operating at New Delhi Railway Station as well as Lucknow Railway Station for Mechanized Cleaning by Hot and cold High Pressure Water Jet Cleaners, Mechanized Sweeper, Scrubber / Drier, Compact Scrubber / Drier, Industrial Vacuum Cleaner etc.
The Company is the first Housekeeping Company in India who received the Railway's first order for Mechanized Cleaning at New Delhi Railway Station.
In addition to the above, the Company is providing Housekeeping Services including Mechanised Cleaning at 08 Stations of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Other Major Clients for Upkeep Services / Housekeeping are: -
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL).
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCL).
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA).
- Haryana Power Grid Corporation Ltd. (HPGCL).
- Airport Authority of India (AAI).
- Naval Headquarter.
- Delhi High Court
Verification and Detective Services
The Company has well-trained staff at its rolls for carrying out routine detective jobs such as staff verification, matrimonial relations, surveillance, trademarks etc.